Employer: Packaging Corporation of America
E&I Tehcnician(Req #2485) - Wallula, WA
Date Posted:Wednesday, December 11, 2019
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
We are seeking resumes for 3 E&I Techs for the Maintenance Department at our Wallula, WA facility.
- Provides knowledge in electrical, instrumentation and controls for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Provides technical support for a Pulp and Paper operation.
- Must have completed an approved apprenticeship program.
- Experience in AC/DC motors and controls, three phase power distribution equipment, lighting, and conduit.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot relay and electronic programmable interlock systems, read blue prints, and calculate.
- Candidate must have experience in AC/DC motors and controls, three phase power distribution equipment, lighting, and conduit.
- Knowledge of electrical codes and proficient with PLCs desired.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation, transmitters, calibration, distributed control systems, valves and valve positioners.
- Computer skills with familiarity of Word and Excel is a must.
- All candidates will be required to pass the company's standardized aptitude test for final consideration.
- This position is not eligible for relocation benefits
- State Certified Journeyperson-Electrical
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance
- Demonstrated above average computer skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Demonstrated very good communication skills.
- PCA offers a competitive compensation & benefits package.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Location: Wallula, WA
Application Method: Online: https://usr58.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-us/pca/Posting/View/6459
Base Pay: DOQ