Employer: Crystal Mountain
POSITION SUMMARY Crystal Mountain, the Pacific Northwest’s premier destination for skiers and snowboarders, is seeking a Lift Electrician. The Lift Electrical Technician completes industrial electrical control maintenance, modifications, construction and inspection on lifts under supervision of Electrical Supervisor. This position also assists Lift Maintenance on larger scale projects and other Lift related needs as necessary throughout the year.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DUTIES
· Performs routine electrical maintenance on lifts to maintain standards specified by lift manufacture, Crystal Mountain Tramway Inspector, and US Forest Service
· Performs annual and periodic electrical inspections on assigned lifts to ensure reliability and compliance with applicable standards.
· Troubleshoots lift issues as they occur.
· Keep accurate records of ongoing electrical inspections/ maintenance and reports changing conditions or occurrences that may adversely affect the lift machinery and/or passengers.
· Attend classes and seminars to further knowledge, skills and keep up to date on new technologies.
· Must be able to work independently and with all other departments.
· Ability to work at heights of up to 70' in all weather conditions safely and efficiently.
· This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of the Company and position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
COMPETENCIES & JOB REQUIREMENTS Required:
· 2 Years in Electrical/Electronics trade.
· 2 years in Electrical Trade School
· Strong skills in Schematic reading, troubleshooting and precision instrument use.
· Working knowledge of all types of Electrical equipment including but not limited to AC Motors and Controls, DC Motors, Variable Speed Drives, Low Voltage 24vdc controls and PLC interface.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
· Worksite is 30% inside and 70% outside which includes but not limited to exposure to high winds, rain, snow and ice.
· Workdays may vary between 8 - 10 hours and longer during emergencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Enumclaw, WA
Application Method: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b5c1b0db-0061-4b41-bce6-f50286c477b3&jobId=291296&lang=en_US&source=TW&sourceId=Indeed
Base Pay: DOQ