Employer: The Coca-Cola Company
Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift)
The Coca-Cola Company - Allentown, PA 18106
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Tech is to provide competent & effective mechanic maintenance support to Plant operations. The ability to perform work safely, meet the needs of Operations, execute the maintenance program & comply w/all safety codes is paramount.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
• Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative
• Maintenance on equipment.
• Overhaul and install new equipment.
• Rebuild and fabricate parts.
• Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
• Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
• Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
• Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
• Must Pass the Ramsey Test for Maintenance Mechanic
• Vocational certification preferred.
• 1 to 5 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
• 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience required.
• Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience required.
• Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment required.
• Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Ability to follow manufacturer’s specifications and schematics.
• Basic understanding of Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Control required.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Actively participates as a self-directed and committed member of a team and working with other team members to achieve the department and plant goals and objectives.
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• Troubleshoots or performs necessary repairs to maintain the operation of equipment and systems in the areas of responsibilities such as process and packaging equipment, warehouse, electrical distribution, compressed air, boiler room equipment, refrigeration, instrumentation, treated water and waste water treatment facilities.
• Installs machinery and equipment as required.
• Develops PM tasks and enters them into SAP PM Database.
• Performs preventative maintenance on production machinery and facilities according to PM schedules.
• Actively audit plant equipment and participates in the process of ordering, inventory and stocking of spare parts.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0:
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location: Allentown, PA
Application Method: Online: https://careers.coca-colacompany.com/ShowJob/Id/11242/Maintenance%20Technician%20(3rd%20Shift)?prefilters=none&CloudSearchLocation=none&CloudSearchValue=none
Base Pay: DOQ