Employer: LGC Limited
The Instrumentation Technician is responsible for maintenance and repair activities associated with the Oligonucleotide manufacturing equipment. Responsibilities will also include recommending and implementing improvements to the system, with travel to our Novato, CA. site as needed.
• Maintain assigned repairs of the Oligonucleotide Manufacturing equipment.
• Repair all varieties of equipment and systems.
• Communicate with lab techs and floor supervisors on equipment issues
• Stock replacement parts for all equipment
• Recommend and implement improvements to the system and equipment.
• Routinely report on the status of the equipment.
• Support additional production equipment and facilities operations as needed.
• Perform bench rebuild and repairs including component testing.
• Assist Instrumentation Lead in performing repairs and preventative maintenance tasks.
• Maintain shop organization and personal work space
• Small liquid and vacuum pump repair
• PC Board troubleshooting and repair
• Tubing and fitting replacement
• Rebuild and repair of components related to small instrumentation
• Evaluation of spare part functionality
• Instrument trouble shooting
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to prioritize work assignments
• Strong ability to troubleshoot
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as with others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• A Technical degree (Associates/Bachelors) in electronics/instrumentation or equivalent experience preferred.
• A familiarity with Chemistry and basic fluid delivery process preferred.
• A foundation in electronic and electrical control
• Experience with mechanical troubleshooting and equipment
• Proven experience in interpersonal
Location: Petaluma, CA
Application Method: Online: https://lgcgroup-jobs.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/EU2PRD0129/jobs-careers/career/jobdetail/jobrq000000000013162
Base Pay: DOQ