Employer: Butler America Telecom LLC
Butler America Telecom is actively seeking GPON FIOS I&R Technicians for the state of Washington, in the areas of: Everett, Halls Lake, Kirkland, Marysville, and Skagit. This is for a 6-9-month project, possibly longer depending on need. Must have own truck, and tools. Work is with well-known ILEC.
• Installation and repair service to customers’ homes or businesses. With Knowledge of FIOS and HSI service needs. With customer service capabilities able to make recommendations as appropriate. Educate customer on the use of all equipment associated with the services.
• Sets up, reads, and interprets test equipment, measuring devices and meters. Analyzes and clears trouble in Fiber Optic Equipment, HSI routers and associated lines.
• Analyzes customer trouble report information. Troubleshoots and repairs network facility equipment, including Fiber lines, ONT and Broadband router systems. Scope of troubleshooting and repair is from the MDF/HUB to the customer premise. (NID/SNI) May require entering customers home to troubleshoot/install CPE equipment.
• Installs lines for data and other forms of communications, e.g. CAT6E, CAT 5, , and Wi-Fi equipment, including routers
• Installs, rearranges, reconnects, disconnects, and removes Telephone and HSI services, wiring (Fiber Drops, CAT 5e, and CAT 6)
• Operates vehicle in a safe and responsible manner.
• Ability to work in confined areas.
• Ability to climb poles/ladders safely.
• Ability to lift, carry, set-up, and take down ladders up to 70LBS.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must successfully complete a criminal and drug background check.
• Must have own truck and tools.
Location: Everett, WA
Application Method: Online: https://butlertelecomllc.com/careers/
Base Pay: DOQ