FIX YOUR FUTURE FOR GOOD!
ROTO-ROOTER the nation’s largest plumbing company is looking for dependable, honest, highly motivated individuals to join our team. Do you like to be part of a growing company that treats its employees and customers the way they should be treated? We are a locally owned and operated plumbing team with over a decade of success in the beautiful desert of southeastern Washington. We truly believe that to have a successful business you must do the right thing by your customers and employees and we are looking for team members who truly believe that too! We are currently hiring for the role of Plumber Apprentice (Trainee) with an hourly rate and incentive bonuses. At Roto-Rooter, a plumbing apprentice makes a 2-year commitment to training and learning the trade, all while being paid! At the end of the apprenticeship you’re practically guaranteed a career with pay ranging from $40k to $150k, depending on abilities.
• Work with blueprints & job specifications as it applies to the craft
• Assist journey level staff with minor to complex service work on plumbing systems, preparing estimates (forecast manpower & materials), communicate with builders & sub-contractors, learn about our high-quality standards within projects, assist with drain cleaning operations as needed
• Manages time & effectively meets deadlines
• Build customer rapport to provide excellent service.
• Present yourself as professional & knowledgeable
• Ability to work alongside & take direction from journeymen, management, dispatch & colleagues to ensure overall success of the business
• Assist and learn how to repair, adjust & test machines, plumbing fixtures, water heaters, sump pumps, etc.
• Protect tools & equipment
• Participate actively in all training exercises & company meetings
• Be accurate & timely with notes, time cards, feedback & estimate sheets
• Active Washington L&I Plumber Trainee Certificate
• Clean, safe driving record with a valid driver license
• Personable & professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
• Strong verbal & written communications
• Enthusiastic & motivated team player
• High integrity with advanced social skills & ability to make solid connections.
• Strong desire to be a better person tomorrow than you are today
• Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
• Drug free, highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible & has a great attitude on life
• Ongoing training, safety & incentive programs
• Verifiable affidavits of experience
• Competitive wages
• Company phone, tablet, tools & state-of-the-art equipment
• Company uniform
• Paid sick leave, vacations & holidays
• Retirement program with employer match
• Paid medical insurance
Location: Kennewick, WA
Application Method: email email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ