Employer: The Plumbing and Drain Co
Must have one or two years experience .How would you like to work in an industry that only 5% of the population are given the opportunity to have a career and not just a job? To walk in the door on your first day, with only one to two years prior experience in the plumbing industry and be promised the potential to make $80,000-$100,000 in 4 years or less!! We at The Plumbing and Drain Company are thrilled to be able to offer such an opportunity! As one the fastest growing plumbing companies in the area we are in need of Licensed Plumbers, Apprentices and Entry Level people with a minimum of one years experience. We will train and provide you with knowledge you will need to excel!
What sets us apart?
From the first day you walk through the door you are treated like family. Every day here is amazingly filled new challenges and opportunities. Our motto is literally “Do the Right Thing”, and every day we strive to do just that! Not only for our customers, but our employees as well. A place where you look forward to coming every day. Where you show up early and are greeted with smiles and the sounds of laughter as you grab a cup of coffee and take the opportunity to hang out for a few moments with members of your team. Our company culture and values are something we take very seriously, and we are all committed to preserving them. It is important that all our team members feel valued and that they are truly respected and appreciated.
What we look for in our team members:
- Have a good mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean and professional appearance
- Willingness to go the extra mile
What we offer our team members:
- Low turn over
- After 60 days of employment you will become eligible for medical insurance and other benefits. The company pays 95% of the employee’s medical insurance premium. Other benefits such as dental, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, and 401K account are also available if you choose to enroll at employee expense.
- Company Vehicle Provided for use on the job and commuting home (after training is complete)
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Advancement Opportunities
To apply, please respond to this ad using the email link or send your resume / personal telling us a little bit about yourself and your work experience. Please be sure to include your name and phone number so we may contact you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- On call
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Experience: 1 or 2 year apprentice plumbers: 1 year (Required)
License: Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Work Remotely: No
Location: Tacoma, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Plumbing&l=Washington%20State&advn=7780650373086953&vjk=e2d3daa5daf8bb31
Base Pay: $20 - $23 HR