Employer: All Seasons Inc.
Job Title: HVAC Install Apprentice
All Seasons Inc. located in Tacoma WA, is a family-owned and operated HVAC company proudly serving Tacoma and the surrounding areas with expert, reliable services. Our team has 25 years of experience in the design, installation and repair of residential and commercial heating and AC. We continually strive to provide expert heating, air conditioning, energy efficiency and indoor air quality solutions to our customers.
We are currently looking for a HVAC Install Apprentice to join our growing team! This is a skilled trade position, apprentice will train directly with a Licensed Journeyman Installer with the goal to become a Licensed Journeyman Installer. We offer full-time, year-round work, company paid training and great benefits!
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday with occasional weekends and overtime
Pay Scale: $18.00 - $22.00 HR/Depending on Experience + Spiffs & Bebefits
- Medical 75% employer paid for employee
- paid vacation
- company uniform
- company phone etc.
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- Pass background and drug screen
- Valid driver's license with insurable driving record
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Completed Trade school in HVAC or combination of education and Installation/construction experience Preferably 1 + year of installation experience
- EPA Universal Certificate
- O6B or 06A electrical trainee card or obtain once employed
- Participate in Company meetings as necessary
- Must be able to take direction from Lead workers and Supervisors
- Ability to report to work on time each workday
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes including EPA & NATE certifications
- Ability to follow directions given, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Must possess basic safety knowledge of tools and surroundings including how to safely use a ladder
- Ability to use a tape measure correctly
- Ability to insulate ductwork per code
- Ability to build platforms per code
- Ability to carry 100lbs overhead with assistance
- Ability to unload and load truck as needed
- Willingness to invest in tools
Location: Tacoma, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/q-Electrical-Apprentice-l-Washington-State-jobs.html?vjk=c41237585d96e89f
Base Pay: $18 - $22 HR