Employer: Market Equipment
Spokane, WA, Spokane, WA, US
Requisition ID: 1010
Market Equipment Summary:
Market Equipment (www.marketequip.com) is the only company in the Inland Northwest that has your refrigeration needs covered from start to finish specializing in installation, service, and repair of industrial and commercial refrigeration systems. We have been in business for 50 years and work with some of the most prominent supermarket and grocery chains in the US covering Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana. Our company has built its reputation by delivering superior value to its customer/partners and being versatile in the breadth of brands it supports while providing quality installations to its clients’ needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The electrical apprentice is partnered with a licensed journeyman electrician and has on-the-job training (OJT) to become an electrician.
- Helping install power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Assisting with troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuit
- Helping to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Tracing out short circuits in wiring, using test meter
- Examining electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools
- Constructing controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws and punches
- Cleaning work area and washing parts
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Motivated individuals who want to learn the electrical trade and have a high school diploma or GED as well as reliable transportation.
- Successfully register, enroll and participate in an electrical apprenticeship program (and remain in good standing) until program is completed.
- Able to physically perform the essential functions of the job.
- Willing to learn electrical codes and other construction safety requirements.
- Basic understanding of plumbing, electrical, and refrigeration systems
- Able to use basic tools such as; hand tools, tape measures, battery operated tools, etc.
- Mechanically inclined
- Traveling is required
- Experience with refrigeration is a plus
- Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints and specifications
- Electrical Program completion
Market Equipment Benefits:
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 60 days of employment, paid time, and profit sharing and 401k after one year of service.
Required to post with all job (EEOC Information):
Market Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need accommodations as part the employment process, please contact Human Resources.
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1312c8c6-ee0c-4e83-a2b7-3b004c681762&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Base Pay: DOQ