Employer: Systems Application & Technologies Inc
SA-TECH provides worldwide maintenance, operations and support for the US ARMY. It provides training services integrally related to Army Program of Record (POR) TADSS maintenance directly funded by the Department of the Army. We support the Operations and Maintenance of a Digital Multi-Purpose Range Complex (DMPRC) and Automated Shoot House Task Order. SA-TECH provides operations, maintenance and sustainment of the planning, preparation, execution and recovery from digital range training at the Yakima Training Center DMPRC.
SA-TECH recognizes that our success is indicative of each team members’ hard work and dedication towards a common goal… Supporting the Warfighter. Along with unparalleled stability, we have the ingredients for superior performance with a servant leadership mentality that provides an affirmation of purpose and value in a team oriented positive work environment.
The items listed below are some highlights of SA-TECH's employee benefits:
- Medical plan with prescription plan
- Dental plan, includes orthodontist for children only
- Vision plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life, accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Sick leave
- Vacation leave
Work Location: DMPRC, Yakima Training Center, Yakima, WA
Full - Time Non-exempt position
The Electronics Technician Maintenance I applies basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions, performs such tasks as replacing components, wiring circuits, repairing simple electronic equipment; and taking test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes. This person works under close supervision receiving technical guidance from supervisor or higher-level technician. Work is checked frequently for accuracy
The following job functions are a basic requirement but are not limited to and may be assigned other duties.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various types of electronic and electrical equipment.
- Apply basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions.
- Replace components and wiring circuits using soldering and circuit card rework stations.
- Take test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters and ammeters.
- Proficient operation of personal and network computers using Microsoft Office products.
- Record work performed in a maintenance information system.
- Works under close supervision receiving technical guidance from supervisor or higher-level technician. Work is checked frequently for accuracy.
- Work is performed in repair shop setting and / or field conditions.
- Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Shift (first, second, and third) and occasional holiday work is required.
- Year round work indoor and outdoor is required.
- Travel to other ATMP locations (Temporary Duty Assignments) are required as needed for added support.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Work is subject to high noise levels and vibration.
- Work is performed in an environment with high dust, pollen, and wind.
- Requires physical presence around high voltage, machinery, and unprotected heights.
- Work may require protective clothing and equipment for feet, hands, head, eyes, and ears.
- Frequent interaction with Military and Government Personnel.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and technical training in the electromechanical field.
- Working knowledge of electronics, hydraulics, woodworking and mechanical apparatus.
- Background in basic electricity and hydraulics, military equipment, and / or wireless WAN networking procedures.
- Requires the ability to operate and speak clearly over military hand held radios and telephones.
- Operate a four wheeled drive vehicle up to 1 ton in off road conditions.
- Works well with others, strong communication skills, works well with others as a member of a team, customer service attitude.
- Ability to lift and carry items not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Physical dexterity to push/pull, climb/balance, bend/stoop, twist/turn, kneel/crouch, crawl, reach overhead, grasp, use feet for foot controls.
- Ability to stand unaided for eight (8) hours or more.
- Valid US State Driver’s License; must be able to be insured through Company’s vehicle insurance policy while driving work/government/rental vehicles during working hours, and for the duration of your work employment
- U S Citizenship required and the ability to obtain an Interim Secret and maintain a DoD Interim Security clearance within 90 days of hire date and maintain clearance throughout employment.
- All candidates will be required to pass a consumer report and/or investigation to include SSN, Driver Record, Credit, and Criminal Background Investigation
Systems Application & Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: Systems Application & Technologies Inc
Base Pay: DOQ