Employer: Wattsmart Electric LLC
Wattsmart Electric is a locally owned and operated company that has established a great reputation in the valley...and we are looking to add another person to our team!
We are currently in need of a skilled Electrical Apprentice with Residential experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment while being supervised by a licensed Electrician.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, and invite all qualified apprentices who are looking for steady work to apply today!
- Valid Driver License with a clean driving record
- Active trainee card
- 2+ years’ experience in the electrical trade-residential
- Able to work well on a team
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to complete work orders accurately and record material utilized on jobs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical: 2 years (Required)
- Electrical Trainee card (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Electrical&l=Yakima%20Valley%2C%20WA&vjk=50449392e5eb9599
Base Pay: $17 - $20 HR