Employer: Acara Solutions
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Category: LI - Manufacturing
Job Type: Direct Placement
Duration: Direct Placement
Acara Solutions in Niagara Falls, NY is seeking a Direct Hire - Plant Electrician
Niagara Falls chemical manufacturer is seeking an experienced PLANT ELECTRICIAN. Performing services to property and equipment as prescribed to maintain the plant.
General Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of Electrical power distribution system
- Maintenance of instrumentation and control systems
- Electrical repairs to equipment
- Building service and repairs
- Analyze problems and troubleshoot equipment to effect resolution
- May be required to move or lift 50lbs.
--Position is a rotating shift assignment, supporting 24/7 continuous operation.
Pay $28.65/hr. IMMEDIATE HIRING DECSIONS!
Email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Skills / Qualifications:
1) High school or equivalent
2) At least one year utilizing Electrical theory, motor control and wiring, instrumentation theory. Troubleshooting ability.
3) At least one year: Journeyman Journeyman Electrician or equivalent
4) Must be able to move or lift up to 50lbs
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.
Location: Niagara, NY
Application Method: Online: https://careers.superiorjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?jo_num=466509
Base Pay: $28.65 HR