Employer: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Maintenance III- Central Services - Paterson, WA, USA
Job Category: Operations
Requisition Number: MAINT01795
Columbia Crest Winery -WA
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Maintenance Tech III (Central Services) to join our team in Paterson, WA.
What will you do:
- Responsible for the repair, maintenance, troubleshooting of agriculture machinery including but not limited to tractors, trucks, automotive and agricultural equipment.
- Ability to diagnose and repair hydraulic systems, electrical 12 and 24-volt systems, and pneumatic systems.
- Operate construction equipment i.e. backhoe, loader, dump truck.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules as set by maintenance supervisor.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Track all maintenance work orders in maintenance database.
- Some experience with arc and mig welding is preferred.
- Must be able work in adverse weather conditions, indoors and outside.
- Walk, stand, bend/stoop, squat, kneel, climb, twist, push heavy objects, pull/jerk objects, work at heights, waist and below waist level, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Possess or ability to obtain a CDL is preferred.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma required. Technical school coursework preferred.
- Must be at minimum 18 years of age, or older.
- Minimum three years’ experience on farm equipment, at a dealer, farm or similar environment involving the responsibilities as outlined above.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: automotive repair, large truck repair, farm equipment repair.
- Ability to read e schematics and troubleshoot problems using those schematics preferred.
- Ability to work independently maintaining a positive working relationships in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours during harvest & peak periods to include rotating shift work.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Who you are:
- You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
- You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
- You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
- You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
- You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 509-875-4243.
- Behaviors -
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Motivations -
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Education -
- High School or better.
Location: Paterson, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UST1001UST/JobBoard/36df9642-e7a1-4020-9442-48bdcff00264/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=e0246b8c-3130-43f2-a424-4a8bdb67175d
Base Pay: DOQ