Employer: Papé Machinery, Inc.
Agriculture Equipment Technician - Walla Walla, WA, USA
Job Category: Technician Full-Time
Requisition Number: AGRIC05089
Papé Machinery, Inc. - Agriculture & Turf Division
AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN:
Position will diagnose and repair agriculture equipment including balers, windrowers and tractors. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants must have 3 plus years’ experience working on all makes and models of Agriculture equipment. Must be assertive, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision. Must have a driver’s license with a clean driving record. Class A CDL is a plus. Must have own tools.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Required- Team Player/ Works well as a member of a group
Required: Self-Starter/ Inspired to perform without outside help
Required- 3 plus years’ experience diagnosing and repairing Agricultural equipment including balers, windrowers and tractors
- Licenses & Certifications:
Required- Driver License
Preferred- Commercial Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PAP1001/JobBoard/7297d137-c573-4bf4-8ab4-09ad7dac6ec8/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=fb39e916-af53-4809-82cc-f7a3bfa4a766
Base Pay: DOQ