Employer: Woodard and Curran
Wastewater Operator - Quincy, WA
At Woodard & Curran, we handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran draws on the experience of hundreds of certified operators across the country, backed by the knowledge and skills of hundreds more engineers, scientists, and regulatory experts, to quickly tackle the most challenging operational issues and keep treatment plants running efficiently and in full compliance. Woodard & Curran also aids employees in earning, upgrading, and keeping their certifications within the industry.
What will you be doing at Woodard & Curran?
The ideal candidate, under general supervision of the Assistant Plant Manager is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the re-use plant, wastewater treatment plants and remote pump station equipment.
- Participates in the daily operations and maintenance of the Re-use Treatment or Wastewater Treatment Systems as directed by the Assistant Plant Manager or Plant Manager.
- Maintaining communications with project personnel.
- Preventive maintenance activities.
- Assist with repair of plant equipment such as aerators, filters, pumps, lift stations, aeration basins, anoxic basins, instrumentation, motors, clarifiers, chemical feed systems, blowers, mixers, generators, lighting, bar screens, storage tanks, meters, air compressors, sludge dewatering equipment, and other similarly related plant components and equipment.
- Complying with all company Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- This position is a union position so selected candidate will need to join the Teamster 760 Union.
What do you need to succeed?
- Graduation from high school or vocational school, including or supplemented by courses in mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation maintenance.
- Experience in a water or wastewater facility, preferred, but not required.
- Applicant must possess a valid Driver’s License for same state.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Woodard & Curran was founded with a simple business concept: if we provide an enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity and commitment, we will attract talented people who thrive and excel at their work. It happened. At the heart of our company are talented people whose commitment and integrity drive results. Our clients experience this power every day in our actions, our solutions, and our promises kept.
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: Online: https://osv-wc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WoodardCurran/job/Quincy-WA/Wastewater-Operator_R01222
Base Pay: DOQ