Employer: CETS LLC
We are a marine electrical company providing services to the navy, fishing, shipping, and tug boat industries of the Northwest. We design and build new electric and electronic systems as well as provide service.
We are looking for several great full-time additions to our growing company. We are looking for skilled electricians with at least 2 years of marine experience. Company transportation from shop to project location is provided. Our projects are located in the greater Seattle area as well as remote locations such as Dutch Harbor, Guam, and Hawaii. Looking for immediate hire. Possible relocation for the right candidate.
• Working knowledge of ship board systems including AC and DC, motor control
• Familiar with ABS and USCG regulations
• Read schematics and working drawings
• Understand VFDs and soft starts
• Be able to work on your own
• PLC knowledge a plus
• Generator and interlocking associated circuits
• A full understanding of electrical theory and IT application
Qualifications favored but not required:
• Previous experience in electrical installation or other related fields such as mechanic.
• Familiarity with electrical schematics, manuals, and drawings
• Familiarity with electrical equipment.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Lawful Permanent Resident of US (Green Card) or Employment Permit
• Valid Driver License
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Drug Free
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Overtime Available When Approved
Contact Person: Thomas Jordan
Location: Seattle, Washington
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $23-$43