Employer: Cardinal Glass Industries
Job Category: Maintenance/Facilities
Requisition Number: MAINT01348
Locations: Loveland, CO 80537, USA
Want to work for a quality company? Want to be a part of an progressive culture? Cardinal, the leading nationwide residential glass manufacturer, is looking for you to join our team! In addition to a competitive wage, full benefits and a monthly profit sharing plan, we offer a safe, clean, people oriented work environment. This position is ideal for people who like to take charge of producing a quality product.
Cardinal Glass believes that their employees are their greatest assets, and we promote from within providing plenty of growth potential to those willing to put forth the effort and accept the responsibility.
At Cardinal CG - Loveland we embrace and champion a culture of Safety, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Positive Attitude, and Excellence (S.T.R.I.P.E)Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Ensure the ongoing function of high tech equipment, by conducting preventative maintenance and diagnostic on equipment in need of repair.
• Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot control and 480V systems.
• Weld and fabricate equipment as needed.
• Record repair, and machine maintenance information into CMMS.
• Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
• Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
• Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
• Effective problem solving and organizational skills and strong prioritization abilities.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, including Windows/Word/Excel/Outlook.
• Ability to be on call, work days or nights, weekends and overtime if needed.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Skills & Abilities:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associate's Degree (Two-year College or technical school)
Experience: 0-2 Years Maintenance Experience in manufacturing
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Location: Loveland, CO
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/CAR1049CGII/JobBoard/09e7eccb-f89c-428c-bb55-9ff98c24f685/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=0c658a20-2354-4b95-a4a2-69628e55186e
Base Pay: DOQ