Employer: Campbell & Company
Location: Pasco, WADepartment: M. Campbell & Company, Inc.
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Entry Level
WHO WE ARE:
Campbell & Company is an award winning, family oriented, and employee powered company. The most important strength of Campbell & Company is the people who work here. We have a staff of 200 employees and are pleased to have 25 employees who have been with the company for more than 10 years.
THE BIG TASK:
Our company is continually growing and changing. We need highly motivated, positive individuals who are looking to invest in their career to come be a part of our team. If you are eager to grow in your career, love who you work with, and to be a part of best people in the business, then apply now!
KEY SUB TASKS:
• Ensure a company wide commitment to safety, quality, and teamwork.
• Essential functions of this position is to install heating and air systems with an emphasis on quality installations, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes.
• Assist lead installer in all HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate.
• Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site.
• Abide by all Campbell and Company procedures, policies, and systems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must be an excellent “people” person with superior skills in the areas of customer service.
• Valid Driver’s License
• High School diploma or its equivalent
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within in 2 years of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility.
• Experience in HVAC installation is preferred.
• Must have basic hand tools.
• Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Bi-Weekly Payroll Year Round.
• Medical Insurance
• Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Sick Leave
• Vision Service Plan Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Program
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Online: https://trustcampbell.com/careers/
Base Pay: DOQ