Employer: Authority Dock and Door
Door Installation Helper
Authority Dock and Door - Yakima, WA 98901
$13.75 - $15.00 an hour
Authority Dock and Door was founded in 2017 on honesty and integrity and we have set ourselves apart from the competition by taking on the simplest of designs to the most complex of integrations. We handle customer needs from concept to completion. From residential garage doors to large industrial warehouse doors and everything in between, we have what our customers need.
Today, Authority Dock and Door is a thriving company; we have had steady continuous growth which has lead us to need YOU, a highly motivated team player, to join our crew. We strive for a culture of inclusion in which every employee is a valued contributor to the companies’ success. We have open door ownership, a passion for continuous education and personal growth, and we are a place where an extraordinary customer experience is the norm not the exception. As we fulfill our mission, we need you, to help us become our customer’s first thought and best choice.
We are currently looking for a Door Installation Helper to join our team, who shares our desire to deliver the very best to our customers. Please apply if you are excited to join a company which believes that honesty is the only choice, whose team members respect and help each other, work hard, and enjoy their jobs.
This is a full time position with hours of operation Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm, $13.75- $15.00 per hour depending on experience (any work performed before or after work hours is paid at double time); medical benefits, and retirement plan offered. Successful completion of substance test and a background check are mandatory.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take direction and assist Lead Technician with installation of various types of doors and dock equipment
• Problem solve and troubleshoot dock or door maintenance issues
• Maintain truck, inventory and tools
• Communicate and report daily with management
• Complete all work assignments in a professional manner
• Work safely
• Complete after hours emergency service calls when needed
• Must be reliable with good attendance
• Able to take direction and work as a team
• Experience with hand tools and power tools
• Be able to travel out of town for periods at a time
• Basic knowledge of electrical
• Valid driver’s license with good record
• High School Diploma/GED
• Able to lift up to 75lbs
• Climb and work from ladders
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Commercial or residential door experience a plus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/q-Construction-jobs.html?vjk=4e6f694000b92b72
Base Pay: $13.75 - $15 HR