Employer: LTI, Inc.
LTI, Inc. specializes in the transport of liquid- and dry-bulk commodities. For over 70 years, we have proudly served our customers transportation needs by reliably offering the highest levels of service, operating safely and efficiently and fully supporting the efforts and needs of our drivers.
Please note: A class A CDL with tanker and doubles endorsements is a prerequisite for employment.
• LTI's Sunnyside drivers are paid hourly for all on-duty work time, from when they arrive at work until they leave
• Sunnyside drivers earn a base wage of $23.00 per hour, plus time and a half for overtime ($34.50) per hour for any time over 40 hours/week), plus up to an additional $1.00 per hour via our driver incentive ($1.50 for overtime hours)
• Safe Driving awarded at $.10 hr/ each year – includes previous years accrued at other companies with accredited safe driving programs
• Excellent Benefit package includes Medical, Dental and Vision
• Comprehensive Retirement Program with defined company contributions of 3%
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
Background checks and a negative drug test are mandatory for employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Follows all company safety protocol and regulations at all times.
- Drives truck to destination.
- Follows detailed company protocols on pickup and delivery of product.
- Follows all customer and client protocols involved in the pickup and delivery of product.
- Prepares receipts for load picked up and delivered as well as corresponding time sheet.
- Inspects truck, truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil and water, for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Fuels, lubricates, and completes minor repairs when necessary.
- Maintains truck cleanliness.
- Inspects exterior of equipment for cleanliness and exterior for leaks or damages.
- Maintains driver log according to I.C.C., state and federal regulations.
- Maintains safe telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive pick up and delivery instructions.
- Performs emergency roadside duties such as installing tire chains, changing fuses or light bulbs. Possesses mechanical aptitude necessary to determine plan of action in emergency situations.
- May be required to hook and unhook trailers as well as crank landing gear.
- Steers, moves levers with hands and feet, shifts gears, and presses pedals to drive and control movement of truck and other equipment. Climbs ladder on tank trailers as necessary.
Contact Person: Daniel Bauer
Location: Sunnyside, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: $24.00/hr with OT over 40 hours ($36.00/hr full OT rate)