Employer: Cardinal Glass
Full Time, Hourly, Non-exempt
2:00pm to 10:30pm or 10:00pm to 6:30am
40-50 hours per week
overtime and weekends as needed
Reporting to a Maintenance Supervisor or Lead, technicians are responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of our automated production machinery. In addition, they may work on various building systems, rolling stock, and other projects as assigned.
Technicians will need strong troubleshooting skills and have an understanding of pneumatics, industrial electrical, controls systems and mechanical processes. Familiarity with PC and PLC controls is a plus. Candidates must be hands-on individuals with attention to detail. Must be able to use computers as a daily part of the job, read and follow written procedures, and possess good communication skills.
• Ensure all work and procedures conform to world-class standards.
• Approve basic requisitions for parts, materials, and supplies.
• Assist management with the development and implementation of policies and practices.
• Conduct or arrange for team training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
• Utilizes CMMS to prioritized Work orders and tasks for completion.
• Monitor work areas, examine tools, and inspect equipment to detect and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
• Respond to breakdown calls and effectively repair equipment in a safe and professional manner.
• Record all relevant information on labor, equipment and parts into our CMMS software.
• Communicate with management, engineering, quality control, and production to identify needs.
• Practice and hold team accountable to our Values.
Contact Person: Shane Thoms
Location: Hood River, OR
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $19.35 to $28.35 (DOE)