Employer: International Paper
• Performs maintenance functions making repairs in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic breakdowns under minimal guidance of the maintenance supervisor.
• Plans, obtains cost estimates and executes projects under guidance of the maintenance supervisor.
• Troubleshoot and perform maintenance duties such as mechanical and electrical repairs.
• Provide training in areas of expertise or knowledge.
• Respond to work orders submitted by employees.
• Assist supervisor in ordering parts.
• Assist supervisor in developing and implementing a preventative maintenance program.
• Participate and execute actions from the quality improvement program.
• Support installation of new equipment and facilities improvements.
• Work safely by observing safety rules, policies, and procedures. Identify unsafe conditions or actions to my supervisor.
• Maintain compliance with company quality systems and support audits.
• Basic design and fabrication of repairs and process improvements.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Contact Person: Tanja Holmes
Location: Yakima, WA
Base Pay: $29.79