Employer: Union Gospel Mission
Network Systems Administrator
Union Gospel Mission - Spokane, WA 99202
$25 - $30 an hour
- Provide support to end users for computer, application, system device, access and hardware issues.
- Identify, research and resolve complex technical problems.
- Respond to telephone, email and online request for technical support.
- Document, track and monitor the problems using applicable systems and tools.
- Administer, install and troubleshoot a variety of operating systems.
- Perform system maintenance tasks, such as system back-up, recovery and file maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain software licensing, maintenance agreements and company network systems.
- Troubleshoot network systems and make improvements when Coordinate with other specialists to resolves issues.
- Take responsibility for the resolution of high level issues.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Associates degree with a technical major (Computer Science, IT).
- MCSA’s in Office 365 and SQL.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Experience relevant : 3 years (Required)
Education: Associate (Preferred)
If we feel you are qualified for this position, what's the best email to send our UGM application on to? This is the next step in our hiring process.
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=IT&l=Washington%20state&start=40&vjk=a71a2725a219f500
Base Pay: $25 - $30 HR