Employer: Lincoln County Information Services
Computer Tech I
Lincoln County Information Services
Davenport, WA 99122
$3,366 - $4,301 a month
The Computer Technician I provides PC technical support to County-wide computer users regarding hardware and software issues via phone and on-site service calls.
Applications will be closed 09/04/20.
- Computer, printer, and network operation support, installation, and maintenance.
-- Communicate, answer calls at an onsite help desk.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers.
- Setup, Maintain, and repair technological equipment or peripheral devices.
- Install LAN components.
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Must communicate information and state problems or challenges to be resolved in a clear, concise, courteous, nondiscriminatory, and professional manner, and be able to provide clarification, as necessary.
- Assist users with inquiries in a timely manner by notifying the user of the status of the problem.
- Analyze types of problems and inquiries of users to record, assign severity levels, assign problem resolution, and follow through to a solution.
- Prepare reports related to problems and troubleshooting activity for management review and action.
- Assign, log, and input problems in order to analyze problems and track problems to final solution.
- An Associate’s degree or completion of a vocational training program in a computer science-related program.
- Two years of experience analyzing, installing, and maintaining computer software applications, hardware, network infrastructure equipment, providing customer or technical support in information technology; or equivalent education.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment references, criminal history checks, and security awareness training.
- Industry certifications are a plus.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,366.00 - $4,301.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- computer Science related work or training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- en-US (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Location: Davenport, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=IT&l=Washington%20state&start=10&vjk=7b724af0fda330c0
Base Pay: $3,366 - $4,301 MO