Employer: Nucor Steel Sedalia, LLC
Division: Nucor Steel Sedalia, LLC
Location: Sedalia, MO, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Basic Job Functions:
The successful candidate will possess a working knowledge of electrical principles and practical experience as it relates to the electrical maintenance function. The technician will provide electrical support to the production crews, and maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and automation systems. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must demonstrate commitment to safety in all aspect of jobs.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including scheduled and unscheduled overtime, rotating shifts, and weekends.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in industrial maintenance.
- Good understanding of overall maintenance process and electrical principles including the following:
- Knowledge of PID/closed loop control systems
- Networking tools and standards
- HMI programming and troubleshooting
- PLC’s system building, programming and troubleshooting experience
- Variable Frequency Drive experience
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics for installation, repair, and maintaining equipment
- Basic pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
Location: Sedalia, MO
Application Method: Online: https://jobs.nucor.com/Nucor_External/job/Sedalia-Maintenance-Electrician-MO-65301/638031500/
Base Pay: DOQ