Employer: Pape Kenworth Northwest
PAPE KENWORTH NORTHWEST – YAKIMA, WA
TRUCK TECHNICIAN: Position will perform diagnostics and repair on medium to heavy duty road trucks in the shop. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
* Welding and fabrication.
* Analyzing and diagnosing road truck malfunctions or failures.
* Repairing, replacing, maintaining and/or rebuilding cabs, steering systems, engines, transmissions, axles, differentials, brakes, clutches, electrical systems and air systems.
* Performing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Looking for someone that wants to work in a team environment. Must have 2 plus years’ experience and bumper to bumper experience repairing class 7 & 8 vehicles. Must be computer literate and have experience with Cummins and MX software. Applicant must be a self-starter, team player and possess good communication skills. Multiple positions are available.
Why work for Papé:
* Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
* Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
* Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
* Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
* Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
* Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
* Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
* Computer literate and have experience with Cummins and MX software
* 2 plus years’ experience and bumper to bumper experience repairing class 7 & 8 vehicles
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: https://seeker.worksourcewa.com/jobview/GetJob.aspx?JobID=220215638&JobTitle=Diesel+Truck+Technician&isjs=2&where=Yakima%2c+WA&rad_units=miles&pp=25&nosal=true&vw=b&setype=2&sort=dt.rv.di&jsrdt=22%2f16%2f2020+13%3a22%3a47&pade=&jpt=1
Base Pay: DOQ