Employer: Sparks Construction
Hard working and responsible carpenter. Reliable finish carpenter with the flexibility to work as member of a construction team or as an independent contractor. Experienced with indoor and outdoor finish and trim work, including doors, windows, cabinets, measured and cut materials for new construction jobs according to blueprints. Completed repair for new remodel jobs, and some experienced with metal buildings.
1. Calculate quantity of materials needed, select tools and supplies for the repair.
2. Repair partitions, doors, windows, floors, and building framework consisting of wood or metal, using power tools such as a sander, saws and drills or hand tools.
3.Reads blue prints and specifications.
4. Measures and marks in prescribed dimensions using rules, tape measures, calipers, compass, and marking pencils to guide cutting operations.
5. Install linoleum, vinyl, and asphalt.
6. May perform related task as replace windows, ceiling tile, concrete forms, mixing and placing concrete.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. High school or GED. Blueprint reading, mathematics, carpentry and woodworking preferred.
2. At least three years in comparable work is required.
3. Obtains the ability to use woodworking power tools such as a planer, saw and drills. Carpenter's hand tools such a hammer, screwdrivers, files squares and blueprint, specifications, ladders, scaffolds and saw horses.
4. Numerical ability is needed to perform arithmetic operations in calculating quantities of materials and in measuring and cutting building materials.
5. Workers must be punctual and reliable.
6. Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
Perform tasks involving physical labor at building, job remodels, and heavy constructions projects, tunnel and shaft excavations, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types. Surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavation, erect scaffolding, Clean up and remove waste materials. May assist other craft workers.
1. Mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection.
2. Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement.
3. Shove cement and other materials into portable cement mixer: and mix, pour and spread concrete.
4. Smooth and finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels. screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.
5. Spray materials such a water, hoses to clean, or seal surfaces.
6. Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery equipment, and tools. Build and position forms for pouring concrete, and dismantle forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Be at least 18 years of age.
3. Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
4. Ability to work in all weather.
5. Workers must be punctual and reliable
6. Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $24.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Location: East Wenatchee, WA
Application Method: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=construction&l=washington%20state&fromage=last&sort=date&vjk=89013361059adaa5
Base Pay: DOQ