Employer: OIC of Washington
Meet and determine eligibility of potential participants applying to receive assistance from the Energy Assistance Program. Accurately input all client data and vendor information in the data system for payment processing.
1. Provide excellent customer service;
Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, program benefits, payment methods, and applicant rights;
3. Resolve client complaints and answer client questions regarding program policies and procedures;
4. Compile, record and evaluate personal and financial data in order to verify completeness and accuracy;
5. Verify information provided by DSHS in an effort to gather all potential qualifying information pertinent to the application;
6. Initiate procedures to grant, modify, deny, or refer applicants.
7. Provide intake notes in each client file;
8. Other duties as assigned.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Proficient bilingual English/Spanish verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and training skills;
2. Excellent people skills, including maintaining composure and calm during stressful situations, such as disciplinary and discharge actions;
3. Demonstrated ability to utilize sound judgement, work effectively and calmly under pressure and maintain high level of confidentiality;
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects with critical deadlines;
5. Have exceptionally strong typing, filing, and record keeping skills. Have comprehensive knowledge of industry recognized correspondence procedures;
6. Able to demonstrate a genuine concern and respect for all cultures and diverse populations served by OIC.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: https://www.irecruit-us.com/index.php?OrgID=I20140601&pg=initiallist&RequestID=15986371255f4944451f39b278&olnew=1&slnew=10
Base Pay: DOQ