Employer: Micron Technology
Mask Reticle Technician (ID: 221021)
Boise, United States
Req. ID: 221021
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Shift Reticle Technician in the Mask department at Micron, you will be working in a cleanroom on the fabrication of reticles. In this position, you will work in the manufacturing areas operating equipment that produces and verifies reticles. Your responsibilities will include manufacturing products through a variety of mechanical, electrical, and chemical processes. You will also be required to perform basic process troubleshooting using documented procedures and guidelines. As you acquire knowledge and experience, you may work toward development in equipment support or process roles. You can expect to operate several pieces of equipment at the same time in a very fast paced, team-oriented environment, which provides an excellent learning and work experience.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• A high level of self-motivation and a tendency to be self-directed.
• The ability to multitask.
• The desire to become an integral part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• The willingness to support all Fab processes from running tools to reviewing results.
• Previous experience with software applications such as SPACE, GeRM, ETI applications, EPD, and SharePoint EDC. (Preferred)
• The ability to demonstrate basic process troubleshooting using documented procedures and guidelines
• Contributes to a knowledge sharing culture through Lessons Learned, BKM’s, and Continuous Improvement involvement.
• The willingness to work any assigned shift and to work overtime when needed.
• Preferred: (Reticle Manufacturing) experience
• Required: Two-year Associates Degree or higher
• Preferred: 1-year experience in Production/Manufacturing
• Preferred Degrees: Supply Chain Management, Operation Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent degree. Related degrees may also include Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics and General Business
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only:
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Location: Boise, ID
Application Method: Online: https://micron.eightfold.ai/careers?pid=1542219&query=Instrumentation%20Technician&domain=micron.com
Base Pay: DOQ