Kellogg's is hiring a Preventative Facility Maintenance Technician –
You will be responsible for evaluating, diagnosing, and troubleshooting buildings, systems, and equipment. You will be maintaining facility and building systems in peak condition. Some of the equipment you will maintain includes hot water systems, chill water systems, HVAC, wastewater treatment system, air compressors, building security systems, building sprinkler and suppression monitoring systems, electrical power distribution and ensuring environmental compliance
• Utilizing Technical Knowledge – You will be performing work involving millwork, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and mechanical crafts. You will be operating equipment safely and reports any unsafe work conditions or practice to supervision
• Managing Materials & Projects – You will be identifying materials and equipment needed for work to be accomplished and maintain records of such expended-on assignments. You will be evaluating work orders to determine scope and work procedures necessary to perform job
• Teamwork & Best Practices – You will be responsible for offering assistance to or guiding other technicians; assisting them on assignments. You will be attending and actively participating in department team meetings. You will play a critical role in the creation of a culture of safety and environmental protection by performing work safely in accordance with the follow safety procedures and policies.
• High School Diploma, GED or international equivalent
• Technical degree or related years of large manufacturing building and facility maintenance experience including HVAC, refrigeration, OSHA safety, instrumentation, hot water systems, chillers, pumps, security systems, fire suppression and monitoring systems, etc.
• Knowledge of and skilled in use of standard tools, equipment, materials, methods, and practices in building maintenance crafts.
• Thorough knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions related to building maintenance
• Ability to locate and identify troubles in appropriate building systems or equipment and to plan and perform necessary repairs
• Ability to operate or use respirators, breathing machines, eye shields and related safety equipment
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Location: Cary, NC
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Wastewater%20Instrumentation%20Technician&start=10&vjk=9d75e3ac63d9d244&advn=6111343572945211
Base Pay: DOQ