Store Manager – Agriculture, Farming Equipment
Seeking a confident, dedicated leader to manage one of our ag equipment dealership locations. Excellent opportunity to make a big impact!
Are you motivated and driven to lead your team to goal attainment – and beyond? Take pride in leading by example? Thrive in a fast paced, busy environment? Do our values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, come join us at Agri-Service!
Agri-Service and its employees are dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are your friends, your family, your community and your support system. We continually strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience, investing in our people and our business to successfully serve the caretakers of the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.
We’re not your average ag equipment business. Come grow with us!
Location: Pasco, WA
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Apply via: www.agri-service.com/careers
The Store Manager is responsible for providing leadership to the store location through the alignment of systems, people and processes with ongoing management of key metrics to assure financial, customer and employee goals are being achieved. There will be ongoing management of key metrics to assure employee, customer and financial goals are being achieved.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creates and achieves agreed upon location budget.
• Develops and executes profit plan to produce budgeted sales volume, margins and efficiencies; including the monitoring and adjustments of pricing as well as key account selling as needed.
• Generates growth through parts and service sales.
• Achieves targeted market penetration. customer retention, competitive conversions and monthly and annual Volume Sales goals.
• Identifies and hires top quality candidates.
• Schedules and ensures effective departmental coverage and support.
• Effectively leads team and provides ongoing coaching utilizing the performance management system.
• Collaborates with appropriate management colleagues to ensure new and used inventory turnover targets are achieved.
• Reinforces company branding by meeting or exceeding company location standards including visual appeal, safety, security, and cleanliness.
• Distributes general company communications to employees at their location to ensure consistent messaging and effective communication.
• Advocate for Agri-Service’s strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
• Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values.
• Actively cares and advocates safety at Agri-Service; adhering to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned
KPIs (Key Performance Indicators):
• Employee Engagement
• Market Share
• Customer Satisfaction
• Operating Statement
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
• Proven skills in leadership, management, planning and organizing.
• Proven skills in interpersonal relationship building, written and verbal communications.
• Ability to set and manage priorities.
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
• Knowledge or ability to learn CDK.
• Drive and maintain company vehicle.
• Consistent attendance.
Education and Experience:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Education beyond high school preferred.
• Five years’ experience in an Agriculture equipment or Heavy equipment environment performing related tasks preferred.
• Five years of supervisory experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required.
• Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, comprehend, write).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
Store Manager, Leadership, Ag Equipment, Heavy Equipment, Dealership, Business, Farming, Agriculture.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Reasonable accommodation requests for persons with disability may be submitted by email or U.S. Mail. If you require reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process, please submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: VP, Human Resources
300 Agri-Service Way
Kimberly, ID 83341
Contact Person: Bonnie Rasmussen
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: Dependent upon experience