Employer: Honda of Burlington
Automotive Service Technicians
Honda of Burlington - Burlington, WA 98233
1615 S. Goldenrod Road, Burlington, WA 98233
- Automotive Service Technicians / Mechanics
Levels A and B
- Looking for new team of 3 - 4 Techs!
- Weekends OFF!
-2 bays available to work!
- Generous Pay Plan + Great Benefits
- ASE Certification is a Plus!
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
Honda of Burlington is looking to hire experienced, Service Technicians/ Mechanics – levels A and B. Our Service Department has a high volume of business, so we are adding to our service team. We have lots of hours of work available! We value our employees and invest in their success.
What began as Sims Honda back in 1979 has become Honda of Burlington. Now owned by the Nelson Family Automotive Group, our new and used Washington car dealership is committed to providing for the sales, finance, and service needs of all Skagit Valley drivers. As a family-owned and operated business, we value customer satisfaction and will work hard to earn your repeat business time and time again. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
• Generous pay plan!
• Weekends OFF!
• 2 bays available to work!
• Heated Shop
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and time off
• Full-time position
• Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities – Service Technician:
• Diagnose and perform quality repair and maintenance work in a timely manner and to meet dealership and manufacturer standards
• Clearly write and communicate needed repairs/maintenance and the parts and time needed to repair
• Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
• Maintain repair and service records
• Install equipment, components, and systems
• Test vehicles both before and after repair
• Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
• Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
• Experience is required
• ASE certification is a Plus!
• Ability to be analytical and multi-task
• Good work ethic
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
• Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
When we're not assisting our customers with an automotive need, we're doing all that we can to give back to the communities we serve. Honda of Burlington sponsors both national and local organizations and foundations, including the Helping Hands Food Bank, Hospice of the Northwest, Boys and Girls Club, and the Mount Vernon Farmers Market.
Honda of Burlington is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Burlington, WA
Application Method: Online: https://app.firstchoicehiring.com/ads/talent/lriVluDy3C4s9vm3ktXVatvbAtUJeU1LQbL7JVbhUSA?&job_board=indeed
Base Pay: Generous pay plan!