Employer: Eagle County Schools
IT Support Specialist - Technology
Eagle County Schools - Eagle, CO
$21.61 an hour
BENEFITS: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 20.90% employer contribution to your PERA retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave, tuition reimbursement, free CMC credits, amongst others.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $21.61 - $25.93 per hour
POSITION SALARY RANGE: $21.61 - $33.48 per hour
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provide technical support for all ECS technology, including all devices, peripherals, applications, telecommunications equipment, audio/visual equipment and other school equipment.
REPORTS TO: IT Support Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB ELEMENTS:
• Committed to excellent customer service for all users
• Committed to positively impacting student achievement and instructional practice
• Demonstrates commitment to continuous learning
• Experience working with adult learners
• Knowledge of classroom technology and educational tools
• Self-directed learner with strong problem solving capabilities
• Capacity to learn independently and work collaboratively
• Ability to work with school leadership and teaching staff
• Strong understanding and experience using Google Apps and other web 2.0 features
• Demonstrates ability to lead and participate in teams
• Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Deliver excellent support for issues with desktops, peripherals and mobile devices.
• Install and configure computer hardware, software and peripherals
• Maintain logs for hardware inventory, warranty, upgrade, and replacement purposes.
• Maintain logs for software purchases, licenses and site licenses to ensure compliance.
• Provide support for online student assessments used by the district
• Assist the IT Operations team with installation and maintenance of networking systems.
• Maintain and oversee a record keeping and work order system for scheduling all technology help requests, repairs, and equipment maintenance.
• Prioritize daily work activities requiring technical support.
• Share solutions with technology staff and others through training and clear documentation within appropriate security constraints.
• Participate in training to maintain skills and certifications necessary for repair and maintain computer, telecommunications, network equipment, and associated software.
• Must comply with all School Board Policies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Relevant experience in the technology field
• Relevant training and course work from vendors and manufacturers
• Technical support or help desk experience.
• Proficient in setup and troubleshooting in a multi-platform environment
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills
• University degree in related field (preferred)
• Current and relevant certifications (preferred)
• Previous experience in K12 or Higher Education (preferred)
Primary Location Technology Salary Range $21.61 - $25.93 / Per Hour Shift Type 1.00 FTE
Job Contact Information:
Name: Diana Valdez
Title: IT Support Manager
Phone: (970) 328-1937
Contact Person: Diana Valdez
Phone: (970) 328-1937
Location: Eagle, CO
Application Method: Please email cover letter nd resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $21.61