Employer: Timber Ridge at Talus
IT Helpdesk Technician
🔍 Issaquah, Washington
Timber Ridge at Talus is seeking a tech-savvy Helpdesk Technician (part-time) to be responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software.
What does a Helpdesk Technician do?
• Utilize IT helpdesk tracking software to respond to internal helpdesk requests quickly and effectively drive open tickets to completion.
• Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, software, and A.V. equipment.
• Provide end-user support, including onboarding new users and assigning users and computers to proper groups in active directory.
• Perform workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
• Maintain inventory of all IT equipment, software, and licenses.
• Provide front desk support (answering phones, managing email).
Timber Ridge at Talus is Seattle’s premier resort-style senior community. Our award-winning community was built in 2008. We offer a beautiful working environment with a great team of co-workers! We are located just five minutes from I-90 and about two miles from the Issaquah Transit Center. To assist our employees with their commute, we offer free Lyft rides to and from the Issaquah Transit Center.
Here are some great reasons to consider joining our team:
We treat our employees well offering a competitive compensation package.
• Medical, dental, vision insurance (for employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week)
• Short-term, long-term disability
• Life insurance
• 401K with company matching
• Health savings account / Flexible spending account
• Employee assistance program
• Pet insurance
• Employee discounts
• Paid time off
• Eight paid holidays
• Free meals
• Free underground parking
• Tuition reimbursement
• Free Lyft ride to and from the Issaquah Transit Center
• Refer a friend and you will receive a $300.00 bonus after 90 days of service.
• The opportunity to advance your career at Timber Ridge. We strongly believe in our employees and prefer to promote from within.
To ensure success, the ideal candidate to join our extraordinary team fills many of the following requirements:
• 1-2 years of direct, work-related experience required.
• A+ Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of and support experience with Windows 10/7, Mac OSX, Office suites.
• Experience troubleshooting wire and wireless networks.
• Working knowledge of laptop and desktop PC hardware and peripherals.
• Knowledge of remote desktop protocol (RDP), Ultra VNC a plus.
• Dedication to quality customer service and a working knowledge of service support and delivery procedures.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effective and diplomatically with customers, peers, and management.
• Excellent follow-through, attention to detail and strong research and documentation skills required.
• Experience using and implementing OS imaging software to create and deploy customized workstation images.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Timber Ridge at Talus celebrates diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Timber Ridge at Talus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All Timber Ridge employees must pass background checks and other pre-employment requirements. We are an E-Verify employer.
Location: Issaquah, WA
Application Method: Online: https://lcsnet.referrals.selectminds.com/timberridgeattalus/jobs/it-helpdesk-technician-2768
Base Pay: DOQ