Employer: DCM Hospitality
DCM Hospitality - Yakima Valley, WA
The IT Specialist is expected to:
• Update, maintain, and upgrade WIFI networks for current and future properties.
• Complete IT related tasks assigned by your supervisor.
• Remain on call for IT related questions and emergencies.
• Maintain analog phone systems at all current and future properties.
• Maintain 40+ computers and 20 printers (15 of which are network connected).
• Have workable knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10, as well as MS office 2010, 2013, and 2016
• Participate in regular meetings with your supervisor to update on progress and debrief.
• Have a reliable car, valid driver’s license, and the ability to check in with properties all throughout Eastern Washington.
• Stay calm under pressure.
• Be able to walk employees and guests through troubleshooting steps over the phone and in person.
• Maintain excellent written and verbal communication.
• Work well unsupervised while accomplishing objectives in a timely manner.
• Be able communicate professionally with guests and property employees.
• Have a “not if, but when” attitude.
• Possess strong problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
• Information Technology: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Washington (Required)
• English (Required)
• Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
• Commuting/travel assistance
• Employee discounts
• Flexible schedules
• Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
• Retirement benefits or accounts
• Paid time off
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/q-Information-Technology-jobs.html?vjk=5b6957f562b8e120&advn=3601668025486322
Base Pay: DOQ