Employer: Washington Beef
Agri Beef is a family owned and operated company rooted in the heart of the Northwest. Originally founded in 1968, the company has expanded into a vertically integrated beef production model to include every process of the beef lifecycle including ranching, feeding and processing. Agri Beef has operations throughout Idaho and Washington, each integrally involved in producing the highest quality beef for Agri Beef’s branded beef programs; Snake River Farms, Double R Ranch, St. Helens, and Rancho El Oro.. With guiding principles of sustainability, total quality, animal well-being and responsibility to employees, the community and the industry, there’s a place at Agri Beef to find your passion.
Assisting the feedyards with the nutrition and health of growing cattle, PerforMix Nutrition Systems is an Agri Beef subsidiary that assists in developing balanced diets for our cattle-along with other beef and dairy cattle throughout the Northwest-with the guidance of first class cattle nutritionists. PerforMix develops and produces the highest quality feed supplements on the market. The company is comprised of nutritionists, a logistics fleet, sales force, quality control managers, and administrative support. This team understands that proper nutrition is key to the production of exceptional Northwest beef.
PerforMix is looking for a Customer Service Equipment Tech in our Moses Lake, WA plant. The Customer Service Equipment Technician is a vital member of our customer service maintenance team who is responsible for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting customer tanks, pumps, and equipment at our customers off-site locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mechanical and electrical failure troubleshooting
and root cause analysis.
• Set up and retrieve customer tanks and
• Perform tank cleanouts, including entering a
• Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
• Rebuild and replace pumps.
• Process relevant work orders in Maintenance Connection.
• Delivery of small mineral orders to customers.
• Assist production and transportation maintenance as required.
• Operate a forklift according to safety standards.
• Adhering to all safety, SFSF and company policies.
• Participates in required training.
• Maintains consistent and reliable attendance.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Basic math skills, including ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers
Verbal communication skills
Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn custom maintenance software
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
Or one to three years related maintenance/mechanical experience and/or training
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Application Method: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/AGR1002AGRI/JobBoard/499dd440-51ce-40a2-b3ef-2f613e6e888b/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=554cebf5-3297-405a-a0d1-9bfaa4f78c12
Base Pay: DOQ