Employer: Kelly Services
Facilities Engineer III
Canton MA, USA
Job Reference: US15TNAR_BH3048198
Work Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Location: MA, USA
Building Management Controls System Engineer III:
The Building Management Controls System Engineer III is an individual contributor reporting to the Facilities Engineering and Controls Manager. This position works a Monday – Friday schedule during regular business hours, with flexibility required to work weekends, early mornings and after hours on a project-dependent basis, as needed. This position will maintain, develop and improve equipment controls for the Building Management Control Systems (BMCS), Critical Monitoring System (CMS) and Utilities infrastructure. This is a hands-on role that will primarily work in a cross-functional team environment to ensure that the highest levels of continuity and performance are observed.
- Engineering degree preferred and/or 5+ years of building management controls experience within a cGMP/FDA regulated environment.
- 6-8 years of demonstrated experience in a manufacturing process operation and/or facilities maintenance, preferably in an FDA-regulated environment.
- 4 -6 years of demonstrated ability in programming, configuring and operating a BMCS system in a manufacturing environment. Siemens Insight, Johnson Controls, Andover Controls, etc.
- Experienced operating and maintaining a Siemens Insight BMCS system preferred.
- Experience with the use of SCADA systems and preferably Ignition by Inductive Automation is a plus.
- Experience with control valves, actuators and positioners and other field instrumentation
- 3+ years of practical experience in HVAC systems, boilers, chillers, water systems and other facility-related mechanical systems in GMP environment would be ideal.
- Knowledge of working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and process controls is a plus. Preferably with Allen Bradley SLC, MicroLogix, and Compactlogix.
- Knowledge of general and preventative maintenance programs and repair within a cGMP environment. Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and change control processes in a cGMP environment.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software tools efficiently and effectively. Proficient working with computer programs/applications such as Windows 7, MS Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- Direct experience within regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA).
- Life science experience with IQ, OQ, PQ and FAT development processes.
- Knowledge of design process tools such as FMEA, Risk Assessments, technology readiness analysis, etc.
- Experience with Instrumentation and Controls design on P&IDs.
- Experience developing/designing Control System Architectures
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Skilled at developing and delivering technical subject matter information to non-technical staff and management.
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Location: Canton, MA
Application Method: Online: https://kellyservices.force.com/kellycareernetwork/s/search-results?language=en_US&rx_p=&utm_campaign=paid_b2c_always-on&rx_ts=20200908T220035Z&utm_medium=cpc&rx_group=117933&source=Indeed&rx_source=Indeed&rx_job=US15TPAP_BH3046228&c__keyword=&c__jobPostId=US15TPAP_BH3046228&rx_medium=&rx_campaign=indeed294&c__Radius=&rx_a=&rx_paid=&c__jobid=a7V2E0000004tDB&utm_source=recruitics&utm_content=indeed_always-on&rx_c=kcn
Base Pay: DOQ