Employer: Community Health of Central Washington
Are you looking for a work family; a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Community Health of Central Washington (CHCW) offers an opportunity to work in a culturally rich, diverse, and rewarding healthcare environment with exceptional health benefits, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, retirement, and more!
CHCW is in search of a full-time bilingual Certified Medical Assistant to join our growing team in Ellensburg. The position is full-time, with extended and weekend hours as needed.
Job duties include:
- Rooming patients
- Vital signs
- Administering injections
- Assisting nursing and provider staff with various tasks in an outpatient clinical setting
- WA State MAC license required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of accredited MA-C course required
- Spanish/English bilingual required
- Strong clinical skills
- High Energy-Go Getter who wants to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with all ages
- Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid holidays (8)
To apply, please submit employment an application and resume via our website.
Contact Person: Heather Derby
Location: Ellensburg, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOQ