Employer: Catholic Charities
Customer Service Processing Specialist
Job Location: Yakima - , WA
The Customer Service Processing Specialist will assist in the operation of basic thrift store functions. These functions may include but are not limited to all facets of donation pick-up, receipt, sorting, processing and display. The Customer Service Processing Specialist will provide all aspects of customer assistance as well as perform cashier duties as assigned. Minimal data entry may be required relative to time sheet entry.
- Receives and/or assists with pick up of donations in accordance with agency policy
- Processes donations according to established procedures
- Displays donations per set guidelines, and as instructed
- Prepares donation receipts
- Assists with donation pick-ups as needed
- Assists customers by providing information and purchase assistance
- Provides switchboard back-up
- Represents the agency by maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor
- Works within the guidelines set forth in the St Vincent Centers Mission Statement and the Catholic Charities USA Code of Ethics.
- Performs simple data entry tasks related to time keeping
- Complies with agency guidelines relative to computer usage
- Performs janitorial duties according to established standards and as directed
- Contributes to maintaining acceptable overall appearance of store floor, production area and grounds.
Perform other duties as assigned:
- Attends trainings and/or workshops to promote personal and professional development as assigned
- Participates in an annual evaluation with the St. Vincent Manager of Operations
The following requirements are those that are normally required for the performance for this position. Any disabled applicant who does not meet one or more of the requirements, but who can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations, shall be deemed to meet these requirements.
This position normally requires the physical demands of standing, walking, bending, moving, lifting or assisting with lifting 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis and performing other work requiring physical exertion, talking, and hearing on a regular basis to perform the job requirement. These physical demands are required up to 90% of the time.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience in a related field is desired
- Excellent attendance history
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work successfully individually, as a team member, with donors and customers
Licensure, Registration, Certification:
- Valid Washington State drivers license and agency required minimum liability insurance
- Being cleared by criminal background check and fingerprinting when required
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=6742&clientkey=C1A65B0EC9649FE92569BE73C9B9D589
Base Pay: DOQ