Employer: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Job Brief: Compliance Specialist Toppenish, WA
Employment duration: Full time
Exempt Status: Non-exempt
Offer Relocation?: No
Our Compliance department in looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team! If the following description sounds like you - we'd love for you to apply!
What We Are Looking For:
- Serious team-player who can maintain a professional health care office environment on a day-to-day basis, working with confidential and personal health information in a conscientious manner
- Customer service oriented contributor who can create and maintain interpersonal relationships in a manner designed to project a positive image of the department and YVFWC
- Detail focused candidate who can see a task to completion, organize and reprioritize tasks and do so while maintaining composure and professionalism
As a critical part of the Compliance team you will:
- undertake and handle internal investigations
- work closely with payors to audit releases and patient files
- apply federal and state statutes, rules and regulations, many of which carry criminal penalties, to a wide variety of fact patterns
- perform tasks such as scanning, indexing, and editing medical records
What we offer:
Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, Continuing Education and more.
What You'll Need:
Education: High School Diploma/GED. Courses in medical terminology, health records and healthcare compliance including HIPAA required. 2 years of healthcare compliance experience or other relevant experience may be substituted.
Experience: Healthcare compliance experience preferred.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC:
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
We will let joy in.
We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=YVFWC&cws=47&rid=7252
Base Pay: DOQ