Control Panel Manufacturing
Company: ISG Department: Integrated Systems Group
Location: Vancouver, WA Hiring Manager: Gerald L Gillispie
Closing Date: 09/30/2020 at 11:59pm CDT Job Type: Full-Time
GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION:
Responsible for understanding, upholding and promoting CSG’s Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First!; 2) Financial Success (including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction (including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction. Promote ISG/OEG’s Core Values, safety culture and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ability to build electrical control panels start to finish with general direction and supervision
• Ability to layout, fab, wire any control panel, with general direction and supervision
• Calculate wire sizing for panels, with general direction and supervision
• Troubleshoot electrical schematics and catch errors to make appropriate corrections, with general direction and supervision
• Perform additional duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1-2 years’ experience assembling and wiring control panels per UL508A codes
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Working knowledge of UL 508 A code
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and complete projects on schedule
• Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Equal opportunity employer.
Location: Vancouver, WA
Application Method: Online: https://jobs.mdu.com/PositionDetail.aspx?ID=20295
Base Pay: DOQ