Employer: Loron Inc.
Welding components and subcomponents as part of fast pace production team.
* Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; determining appropriate welding techniques
* Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
* Verifies welding results by inspecting quality and integrity of welds
* Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulation
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Welding and Fabrication, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Analyzing Information, Dependability. Valid drivers license required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Waiting period may apply
Location: Kelso, WA
Application Method: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=welder&l=washington%20state&fromage=last&sort=date&vjk=94505d69779c0816
Base Pay: $17-$22/hr