Employer: Calpine Corporation
Responsible for monitoring instruments and regulating pumps and other operational systems. Ability to regulate the flow of oil, gases and other materials from pipes into and out of storage tanks, monitor instruments and communicate with other operators/ technicians and directly observe pipes, system tanks and other equipment for leaks or other damage and communicate with the operators in the control room to ensure safe operation within standards and regulations.
• Senior-level; recognized technical expertise in own and possibly related functions.
• Performs a variety of complex technical service/support duties requiring specialized knowledge.
• Regularly makes decisions on non-routine or escalated technical issues.
• Independently prioritizes and executes responsibilities effectively for a single trade, group of related tasks or functional area.
• Checks own work and possibly the work of others; work results are of the highest quality standards and advanced technical competency.
• Errors may be serious, usually not subject to direct verification or check.
• Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity.
• Resolves the most complex technical issues, conferring with Team Leader occasionally; may serve as resource to others in resolution of complex issues.
• Works under limited supervision.
• Prioritizes own weekly schedule and may guide others in the completion of tasks within clearly defined schedules as set by management.
• Regularly provides on-the-job skills training to others in complex technical areas.
• High School Diploma, degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent.
• Senior-level; varies depending on area, but generally 5+ years directly related experience.
• Advanced certifications/licensures.
Please apply through the following link: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAL1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=3371&__jbsrc=
Contact Person: Erin Lee
Location: Rio Vista, CA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ