Employer: Commencement Bay Corrugated
Commencement Bay Corrugated is a full service corrugated box plant which was founded and incorporated in 1980.
The Plant is 222,550 square feet and employs approximately 170 people. CBC manufactures custom boxes and sheets for customers located in the Western United States including Hawaii and Alaska. Customers are a variety of industries this includes fresh produce, processed foods, meat, fish, beverage, and industrial packaging.
The Plant has a capacity to produce over 1 billion square feet of corrugated boxes and sheets per year. CBC specializes in value-added high graphics packaging; offering direct print up to six colors and four color process print with aqueous or UV coating.
Our top of the line finishing equipment allows us to manufacture unique box design and graphic requirements with the highest quality. We strive to exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. We achieve this through the implementation of our total quality management process. This includes statistical process control, quality checks and certificates of conformance for every order, and on-time delivery assurance. These processes are audited regularly for compliance and continuous improvement.
We have an exciting opportunity for another Electrician to join our Maintenance team.
• Performs routine diagnosis, repairs, trouble shoots, and preventative maintenance to assure that all electrical, mechanical, plant circuitry, hydraulic, pneumatic, and water systems, which include but is not limited to air compressors, motor control centers, fuse boxes, switches, conveyors, pumps, air handler, gas valves, lighting fixtures, steam boiler, transformers, and electrical motors are in proper working order.
• Maintain and troubleshoot PLC terminals.
• Assist with Mechanical Maintenance as needed.
• Uphold a high level of safety awareness while adhering to all plant safety rules.
• A two year technical degree
• Able to work any shift, holidays, or weekends.
• Able to work overtime as needed
• Able to work in a team setting
• Able to work in confined spaces or heights.
• Able to work in a manufacturing environment
• No previous experience necessary
Contact Person: Emily Davila
Location: Tacoma. WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $60,000