Employer: West Coast Automation, Corp
West Coast Automation, Corp.- Goldendale, WA
Posted: 7/20/2020-Expires: 10/18/2020
Job ID: 214184720
Residential electrical installation and repairs. Duties:
* Wires new homes and makes repairs in existing homes.
* Organizes work by studying home plans; gathering tools and supplies.
* Diagnoses electrical problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications; troubleshooting systems; conducting tests.
* Repairs electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components.
* Maintains electrical systems by conducting system tests; completing preventive maintenance requirements;
* Keeps supplies ready by placing orders.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with codes..
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Electronics Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness
Location: Goldendale, WA
Application Method: Online: https://seeker.worksourcewa.com/jobview/GetJob.aspx?JobID=214184720&JobTitle=Electrician&isjs=2&q=Electrician&rad_units=miles&pp=25&nosal=true&vw=b&setype=2&jsrdt=31%2f13%2f2020+09%3a31%3a23&pade=&jpt=1
Base Pay: DOQ