Employer: Work 22
Casa Grande, Arizona
Maintenance Mechanic PLC
3rd shift = $25-35/hr.
call gary 323-694-6577
send resume; Gary@work22.com
The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining highly technical and automated equipment to include fillers, case packers, and palletizers, also to include process systems, ammonia refrigeration equipment, high-pressure boilers, air compressors, and other building utilities. Experience in a dairy process or food packaging environment is a plus.
The ideal candidate must have a strong electrical background in Industrial Electrical Controls (Frequency drives, PLC’s, Servo’s) as well as Mechanical abilities and Shift Leader potential. Shifts available: third shift.
Needs the following experience.
• Allen Bradley PLC knowledge to include SLC 500, PLC 5 and Logix 5000 (troubleshooting and program understanding)
• Understanding of electrical schematics and documentation
• Welding to include: Mig, Tig and Arc
• Familiar with conveyors, Palletizing Eq., Case Packers, Pumps, gearbox’s and Etc.
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Good decision making skills and self motivated
• Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems Operation
• Good attitude and able to work in a Team Environment
• 480V 3 Phase troubleshooting and wiring
• Low Voltage Controls
• Utilities – Boilers, Air Compressors and Ammonia Refrigeration
• Waste Water Systems
Experience in Dairy Processing plant or food packaging facility is a plus.
Below are some frequently asked questions:
• What are the hours of the 3rd shift? 9pm-7:30am
• How many people are on this team? 2
• Will this person need to train on 1st shift with someone else and how long is the training/ramp up time typically? Will train on 1st shift for 1 to 2 months
• Is there Overtime for this role? We don’t have a lot of overtime but from time to time there is some.
• Is food production experience required or nice to have? It’s not required, but helpful to have it
• Is there any travel to other sites with this role? No
• Will you look at out of state candidates and would there be some relocation assistance if so? We will consider out of state...Yes
• Do you have a benefits summary that we can share with candidates? Yes
• Are you able to onboard and start someone with the COVID-19 going? How would that look? Yes we are. It would be the process of symptom testing at the time of the d drug and nicotine test.You cannot have any type of nicotine in your system!! This is a tobacco free (in every form) company
Location: Casa Grande, Arizona
Application Method: send resume; Gary@work22.com
Base Pay: $25 - $35 HR