Employer: Alaskan Copper Works
Alaskan Copper Works
2958 6th Avenue South
Seattle, Washington 98134
FAX (206) 382-6548
We will be accepting applications for this job opening only between the opening and closing dates. Individuals who meet all of the requirements will be considered for an interview. Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to email@example.com when completed.
Date Posted: August 7, 2020
Closing Date: August 25, 2020
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours of Work: Day shift
Location: 3200 6th Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
Responsible for handling customer inquires and orders, via phone, fax and email, buying material and expediting shipments and paperwork.
Required Essential Job Skills/Experience:
1. Good communication skills-
a. Courteous and professional via telephone.
b. Strong writing skills via email and other forms of electronic communication.
2. Accurate with detail, excellent problem solving skills and be able to work independently.
3. Good product knowledge.
4. Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
5. Able to climb stairs and move between buildings.
6. Excellent practical math skills, legible handwriting and proficient computer experience.
7. Work well under pressure and have the ability to communicate effectively with people on all levels of the organization.
Required Essential Job Functions/Duties:
1. Represent the Company in a professional, courteous, and expeditious manner.
2. Receive phone inquires from customers.
3. Assist in the development of new accounts.
4. Quote and calculate prices to customers utilizing the product and pricing knowledge of the Alaskan Team.
5. Write, price, process and expedite all orders received.
6. Progress in product and market knowledge.
7. Receive and resolve customer complaints.
8. Develop ability to quote items not in internal pricing system.
9. Develop step by step knowledge of manufacturing of all products.
Desirable Job Skills/Experience
Experience selling fabricated metal products.
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.
Base Pay: DOQ