Employer: Industrial Ventilation Inc.
Install and Service ventilation and refrigeration equipment designed for post-harvest vegetable storage. (Onion, Potato, Carrot, Sweet Potato)
Industrial Ventilation Inc. (IVI) is looking for technicians of all skill levels and ability.
Industrial Ventilation, Inc. (IVI) is the industry leader in state-of-the-art technology for vegetable storage and protection. We specialize in post-harvest, vegetable storage systems for complete protection of potatoes, onions, and sweet potatoes, as well as other root crops.
Please check us out at: https://ivi-air.com/
IVI is headquartered in Nampa, Idaho and in addition to our Northwest offices we also have a dealer network that spans the globe.
We have offices in: Nampa, Idaho - Heyburn, Idaho - Idaho Falls, Idaho - Pasco, Washington
Monte Vista, Colorado - Klamath Falls, Oregon - Fargo, North Dakota
We currently have positions available in Nampa, Idaho
Competitive wage and overtime available Sick and Life Events Leave
401k with company match Paid Vacation and Holidays
Medical Insurance Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Child Care)
Dental Insurance Short Term and Long Term Disability
Duties and responsibilities
• Work as a team to install new equipment (ventilation, refrigeration, controls)
• Work as a team or individually to troubleshoot and repair refrigeration and ventilation equipment such as compressors, fan motors, variable speed drives and controls.
• Prepare service sheets for billing and/or warranty.
• Perform start-up and commissioning of new installations.
• Must follow company safety policies and use proper PPE
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
• Ability to utilize a personal computer.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of electrical wiring and troubleshooting preferred.
• Knowledge of HVAC, commercial or industrial refrigeration systems preferred.
• Basic networking skills such as setting up wireless radios, routers, and static IP preferred.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to meet company driving requirements for insurance purposes.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Must pass DOT physical.
• Able to operate fork lifts and other job site equipment as needed.
• Ability to read and understand electrical, and building diagrams preferred.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for long periods of time, use hands to operate equipment (i.e. hand tools, power tools, computer, keyboard and cell phone, talk and hear).
• The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms above shoulder height to access equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl (for purposes of accessing equipment in need of repair).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
• Ability to climb up and down ladders as needed
• Must be able to work extended hours, (12) hour days as needed especially during peak seasons.
• Able to travel, drive, or fly for long periods of time.
Location: Nampa, ID
Application Method: Email resume to KaseyC@ivi.us.com
Base Pay: DOQ