Service Manager – Dealership – Farm Machinery, Heavy Equipment
Seeking a confident, dedicated leader to manage a great team that provides excellent ag equipment repair and service for our customers. Excellent opportunity to make a big impact!
Are you motivated and driven to lead a team to goal attainment and beyond? Do you have dealership leadership experience? Take pride in leading by example? Thrive in a fast paced, busy environment? Do our values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, come join us at Agri-Service!
Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full support & solutions from manufacturer to Store teamwork of service/parts/sales. We’re not your average ag equipment business, we’re Agri-Service. Come grow with us!
Agri-Service and its employees are dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are your friends, your family, your community and your support system. We continually strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience, investing in our people and our business to successfully serve the caretakers of the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.
We have an excellent reputation that includes providing outstanding customer service and we’d love you to be part of the team who provides it!
Location: Pasco, Washington
Reports to: Store Manager
The Service Manager will have responsibility for overseeing assigned branch, which includes the growth and development of assigned employees in accordance with Agri-Service’s core values and the delivery of brand promise to customers. The Service Manager will ensure the continued growth of the customer base and financial performance through the alignment of systems, people and processes. The Service Manager works with support functions to ensure the timeliness of pricing, goodwill, warranty and technical communication. Also, works with the Parts Department as needed to ensure a quality customer experiences. The Service Manager will have responsibility for shop supplies, tooling, cost control measures and building maintenance related to shop areas and any other applicable miscellaneous items associated with the local service area. This position spends the necessary time working with customers throughout the branch area.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervises employees. Performs annual performance review and determines compensation increases.
• Manages annual budget. Updates and revises budget yearly in accordance with company guidelines.
• Communicates Service goals to service teams, provides resources and direction, and ensures goals are met.
• Coaches and advises Service Writer and Field Service Techs, where applicable and as needed, to ensure positive employee and customer relations, customer care consistent with brand promise, adherence to the work order process, repair quality control issues.
• Ensure Service Fleet Vehicles are properly maintained.
• Maintains a high level of customer relations and responds to customer inquiries and resolves customer complaints.
• Grows Agri-Service’s position in the markets it serves. Evaluates customers' expectations and demands and analyzes Agri-Service’s ability to meet those expectations and demands. Works with employees to ensure customer needs are being met.
• Ensures warranty, service policy, and goodwill is addressed and processed within company guidelines.
• Evaluates tool needs and ensures purchases are completed correctly according to Agri-Service’s guidelines.
• Resolves employee and work group problems in a timely manner.
• Works with Lead Technician to manage work in progress and ensures timely closing of work orders.
• Maintains good working relationships with staff and other departments.
• Actively cares and advocates safety at Agri-Service. Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards. Holds regular safety meetings with service team.
• Works within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
• Safety Incident Rate
• Employee Engagement
• Customer Satisfaction
• Profit Before Tax
• Work in Process Days
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
• Proven conflict resolution skills.
• Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building.
• Ability to set and manage priorities.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
Education and Experience:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Associates degree and/or Five years of industry supervisory experience required.
• Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies
• Note: exposure to extreme fumes, extreme temperatures, high noise level and dirt
Keywords: Manager, Service, Techs, Mechanics, Diesel, Agriculture, Farming, Dealership.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Reasonable accommodation requests for persons with disability may be submitted by email or U.S. Mail. If you require reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process, please submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: VP, Human Resources
300 Agri-Service Way
Kimberly, ID 83341
Contact Person: Bonnie Rasmussen
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: Dependent upon experience