Employer: EW Brandt & Sons
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This is a representative sample -- not to imply a complete listing of all responsibilities and tasks.
• Work at following and promoting company safety rules and policies
• Keep the line in good working order
• Frequently monitor the line for any noises or visible problems to allow for preventative repair/maintenance to be done and avoid an emergency repair situation.
• Knowing and understanding the basics of electricity is essential.
• Look for areas that may be improved upon to make the line or warehouse run smoother and more efficiently.
• Communicate with other mechanics and warehouse supervisor effectively.
• Responsible for legible and neat paperwork, cleanliness neatness of tools and shop area.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize jobs or tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, but an effective pace. multi-faceted environment.
• Keep records of equipment being used in the warehouse to enable quick reference when a part is needed for repairing that equipment?
• Create and maintain a spare part inventory for commonly replaced items to cut down on down time of equipment.
• Make planned repairs to accommodate the packing hours. This may include doing repairs on evenings and weekends if necessary.
• Open to ideas from other members of the staff and management as well as contribute ideas of your own for improvement.
• Perform other assigned duties
Contact Person: Shawna Gonzales
Location: Wapato, Wa
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: TBD